Reiki is the life energy that flows through all living things. Reiki practitioners understand that everyone has the ability to connect to their own healing energy and use it to strengthen energy within themselves and to help others. When a person’s energy flow is balanced their body and mind is in a positive state of health. When the energy becomes weak or blocked it can lead to symptoms of physical and emotional imbalance.
A reiki session can help ease tension and stress and can help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. A session is pleasant and relaxing and can be touch-based or laying of the hands a few inches above the body. Reiki is performed with the client on a massage table with blankets and pillows provided.
- You will leave a session feeling more connected to your body in so many ways.
- You will learn that you can bring balance to your body, mind and heart.
- You will create a new relationship with yourself.
- Your physical, mental, emotional and energetic body system will be balanced and inflow.
- You will feel less trapped within the body and have a sense of lightness in your energy and outlook.
- Tracy teaches Reiki and believes that everyone would benefit hugely by believing in the healing power of their body.
- Reiki helps with pain relief, increases energy, decreases stress and has an overall relaxing effect on the body.
A healing session with Tracy lasts 90 minutes. The individual is treated. No one session is ever the same. There is not protocol or steps to follow – the energy flows depending on what your body needs on that given day.
So in saying that, on any given day – Reiki can happen in a clinic session or outdoors in a wooded area with the client walking, sitting and just relaxing.