Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant found in foods, such as oranges, kiwi, kale and peppers to name a few.
What are the benefits of vitamin C?
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Source of/An antioxidant that helps fight/protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals.
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
- Helps (to) maintain/support immune function.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.2
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.3